Sunday, May 8, 2011

Introduction: Mama

In honor of Mother's Day, I'd like to introduce my mama.
Everyone, meet my mama.


Isn't she cute?

Things you should know about my mom:
-She's little
-She sings like an angel
-She's an organizing and planning master
-She's quite the talented photographer
-She loves Jesus
-She lives WAY too far away from me
-She has beautiful hands (Is that weird?  I love her     hands.  They're little and soft and ever-so-graceful.  I always wanted hands like hers.)
-She is a gardening genius
-She teaches music to elementary students
-She gives great hugs
-She makes me laugh...a lot
-She's one of those crafty artsy-fartsy types

This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of us.  
















Yes, it's dark.
Yes, it's out of focus.
No, I didn't get more than 5ish hours of sleep the night before.  
But I love this picture so much.
This was taken at my big brother's wedding reception.  I was a little frazzled.  My mother was beaming and gorgeous. 

I am becoming more and more like her every day.  And I'm ok with that honored to follow in her footsteps.

I love you, mama.
Happy Mother's Day.



-

No comments:

Post a Comment